Python is a great option for software development, website design, data analysis, data science. If you are looking for developer jobs by python for freshers, then web programming is worth considering.
Read more: What job can I get with Python?
What skills are required for Python developers?
10 skills to become a Python Developer:
- Expertise In Core Python
- Good grasp of Web Frameworks
- Object Relational Mappers
- Road to Data Science
- Machine Learning and AI
- Deep Learning
- Understanding of Multi-Process Architecture
- Analytical skills
- Design Skills
- Communication skills
What is the role of Python developer?
Responsibilities of Python Developer include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
What do employers want from you?
Search within Python Developer Jobs shows that employers want from you to know:
- Bridgeport, 2020, salary: $90K – $97K, Ability to work tasks that span all areas of the project from database, backend services, APIs, web frontend, migration/deployment scripts, tests, and documentation. You have hands-on experience with version control systems such as git You have hands-on experience with writing and maintaining automated tests (unit, integration, stress, load, etc).
- Bethesda, 2020, salary: $90K – $103K, Applicant MUST have two solid years of Django application development. Applicant MUST have a solid knowledge of Python. Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented programming.
- and any others that you can see and apply at https://www.glassdoor.com/Job
Note: these data are base on the year 2020 salaries.
Good luke my friends 🙂
An interested and active person in the field of data science and molecular dynamics simulation