- GaussView is a great and well defined graphical interface and reproduction for Gaussian and everything it produces. It examines the results of the gaussian calculations and renders the output. What you can view graphically includes:
– Optimized molecular structures.
– Molecular orbitals.
– Electron density surfaces from any computed density.
– Electrostatic potential surfaces.
– Surfaces for magnetic properties.
– Surfaces may also be viewed as contours.
– Atomic charges and dipole moments.
– Animation of the normal modes corresponding to vibrational frequencies.
– IR, Raman, NMR, VCD and other spectra.
– Molecular stereochemistry information.
The app is currently available in English and it can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
- website: www.gussian.com
Gaussian viewMasoomeh Gh-Farahani2019-07-30T10:37:00+04:30