Finite Element Method (FEM)
- FEM is a numerical technique.
- Engineers use it to reduce the number of physical prototypes and experiments and optimize components in their design phase to develop better products, faster.
3D Metal Forming
- The first step in any metal forming feasibility study performed by 3D Metal Forming is Finite Element Method (FEM) Simulation of the forming process.
- An important output of the simulation run is the Forming Limit diagram which predicts the forming behavior of the part.
- With simulation analyses capability you are sure to design an optimal process for manufacturing a high quality part the first time right.